Wednesday, April 26, 2006

When you least expect it.....

Tonight, I ran to the convenience store to pick something up. I picked out what I needed and headed to the checkout. The person helping me, asked what my shirt meant. My shirt is a shirt that I have had for approximately a year now. It is faded, stained and on it's way out the door. I like this shirt though, and so I haven't been able to let it go yet. When I first bought this shirt, I bought it because of the saying on it and hoped that someone would ask me what it meant. It has a picture of a pair of sandals and says, "Not all who wander are lost." For almost a year, not a single soul has asked me that question, until tonight! My reply? "For me personally it means that there are several lost people running around in this world and there are people wandering around this world who are not lost, because they have Jesus Christ as their Personal Savior." (I think I'll hang onto the shirt for a little bit longer!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the King! Also pray for those lost souls! What a great shirt....I'd say it is a keeper!!

margaret said...

Awesome!! I've had a few people ask about our "17 in 17" shirts. It's amazing how God can work!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...