Thursday, January 26, 2006

A new baby will enter the US!

No, NO, NO - unfortunately I'm not talking about Joel and I. I'm talking about Scott and Heidi, a couple, in Ill. where Scott is a Youth Pastor. I have met them through blogging. They are a young couple who have made the huge step of adoption to add to their family. They have just received their referral. Elijah is adorable! He is from Guatemala. I'm excited for them and ask that you pray along with me for them. It is a long process and a hard one to endure at times. CONGRATULATIONS GOOSSENS!

1 comment:

coop's dad said...

thanks for the nice comments.......and good luck with the adoption.

god bless
coop's dad

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...