Saturday, December 24, 2005

Pure Love

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 1 John 4:7-12 (NIV) May you experience God's pure love this Christmas and through-out 2006! Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

QueenBee said...

how are you holding up, Lori?

Lori said...

Thanks Cindy for checking in with me. I am doing ok. I think that I am finally allowing God's peace to settle in. I did get from my doctor the health certificate and it did have an addendum attached, now I need to hear from our social worker. So I am just waiting to hear if Guat will accept the addendum or not. I do know that God has this and He is totally in control. It's wrapping my heart completely around it, that has taken me a little time, but I think that I am finally allowing Him to take over! Thanks for caring!

QueenBee said...

I'm glad to hear that. It's so hard when our plans don't seem to align just the way we want them to. I know God has your best interest at heart and that perfect little one is waiting!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...