Saturday, December 31, 2005

Goodbye 2005...

As I look back on this past year and all that it entailed, I am reminded of how God truly has blessed me. He reminds me of how fortunate I am to have the husband that I do, He has continued to bring wonderful friends into my life and He has continued to stretch and grow me in many different areas. I thank Him for my wonderful husband, I thank him for a wonderful child and I trust He is preparing another special child for our family. I thank Him for extended family and friends and I am thankful for all that He has given and provided. May your 2005 memories have a pleasant reflection on your heart and mind. Goodbye 2005....

No comments:

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...