Saturday, November 05, 2005

Discouraged..........

Today was the second day of attempting to sell stamps. I recently signed on as a Stamping Up Demonstrator (unable to use the correct spelling of it, due to company policy) and was a little discouraged. I invited 100 women to come and make two greeting cards, a scrap book page and a bookmark for free! Out of the two days, 11 showed up! I have decided to do this, because I want to help supplement the income and help pay for the upcoming adoption. At this rate....we aren't going to get far. Oh well - I will stop complaining now. I am grateful to those that did come and did spend. Every little bit does help. I do have a wonderful group of friends from my church who are there to support me and I truly am grateful! I am trusting God to provide for this adoptions and I'm not just sitting around waiting for it to fall into our laps. I will need to just work harder! Thanks for reading......

No comments:

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...